Monday, August 30, 2010

Envy Over

Nothing like subconsciously setting yourself up for a shopping spree. I mentioned below that bright green looks great on both brunettes and blondes (me). As I was walking around Manhattan Beach this past weekend, I found this amazing one-shoulder Alice + Olivia dress at my favorite boutique, Bombshell.

I'll be finning around Kauai, Hawaii this week and thought this number would be perfect for dinner one night at The Beach House (paired with flats + big gold earrings). As micro-mini's are my staple, it was probably the last thing I needed, however... it was 80% off. As-if I needed additional ammo, they had only one dress left, which just so happened to be my size. I took it as a sign. As my friend and shopping partner-in-crime Sophia put it, "If you don't end up wearing it in Hawaii, you can always wear it as a Tinkerbell costume for Halloween." Sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment